Wednesday, 25 June 2014

DT Card for Crafting with Dragonflies # 29: ATC times 3

Hi everyone, well believe it or not, we are already up to # 29 over at Crafting with Dragonflies.
Where oh where has the time gone???
Well this should be a fun one and I hope you will try it, 
Make a set of 3  x ATC's
Click here , this is the link to a great blog that will give you understanding and get you started, so you can learn all the guff about what ATC's , the size is 2.5 x 3.5 inches.
And they make great card toppers, so stop shaking you head, lol....

I enjoyed this challenge very much and used the Birdhouses image from QKR, and cut them out and played with them a little, added some 3d morone cherry blossoms, leaves are a punch from MS, SU butterfly punch, some bling and the words are all cut out from a DP I had, great find I thought. I always use Pro Markers for all my colouring, everything else is from my stash.
Now hop on over to our main blog and check out all the other creations..., blessings Hilde

1 comment:

  1. I really love these Hilde - they are so imaginative and clever and the colours just zing!

    ReplyDelete