Wednesday, 11 June 2014

DT Card for Crafting with Dragonflies # 28: Zentangle




Card 1 : Using the Butterfly image from Bugaboo

Card 2: Using the tulip image from QKR

Hi everyone, it's Dragonfly time again, yeah....
I don't know why I do it, but I keep challenging the team and myself every other fortnight to do something that is not in my safe zone, lol.
I love the look of Zentangle and have tried it once before, but it has been a while..and when I started to have a go, I realized it's not really that hard. It is just doodling within the lines. Mind you I only did a really easy one. But it still looks effective...we all own a black pen, so no excuse.....!!

Give it a go and see where it takes you, hop on over to the main blog and check out what the Dragonflies have come up with...Blessings Hilde

P.S: I couldn't resist, I tried my hand at another Zentangle, but chucked a bit of colour into it. This is also a Bugaboo image.......for the challenge we only want black and white...sort of grows on you....


3 comments:

  1. I love all three but I must admit the one with colour really has some zing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You couldn't resist could you Hilde ......those ladybirds just cry out for red don't they? I think your challenge has got us all hooked. Hope our followers think so too and take the plunge to join us. Hugs Wynn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cards , I wish I had added a little colour to my rose, txx

    ReplyDelete