Thursday, 19 June 2014

Card with Beach Houses for challenges: just for fun


Hi all, hope you are all ok, and enjoying your week so far. Well I just felt like stamping and made this cute little row of beach houses, which remind me of the beach near Melbourne. Very colourful they are, but I kept mine in the same warm tones, makes me feel warm too, as it's cold here now in Sydney, it's Winter, what can I say,...
I always use pro markers for my colouring, the papers are all from my stash and the stamps were a  set of clear stamps from Kaisercraft....

I am also entering this card into the following challenges:

Moving along : I like to be by the sea side
Aud Sentiments: Two Words
Rhedd and Rosie # 35: Anything goes
Cuttin and Stampin : Birthdays
Creatalicious # 64 Happy Birthday
Scribble and Scrap # 20: Anything goes




10 comments:

  1. Lovely card! lovely tones to it. Many thanks for joining the Rhedd and Rosie’s challenge and good luck!!! Melissa (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those little beach huts, thank you for joining in Rhedd and Rosie's, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful! Love the colors and the simplicity of the design! Thank you for sharing your beautiful project & creativity with us!
    ~ginny,
    DT for Aud Sentiments: [#108 "Use a TWO Word Sentiment"]
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is gorgeous! what a fab image and your colouring is beautiul. I love the warm tones… your card really does capture Summer at Seaside.
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week!
    Hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors of your houses very summery. Thanks for joining us at Scribble and Scrap xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely and Thanks for playing with Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card and thanks for sharing at Crafty Sentiments hope to see you back next week

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the houses and great layout you have used. Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments this time:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. da ist dir eine tolle karte gelungen.

    danke fürs mitmachen beim ASC.

    glg meggi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw gorgeous! I love the colour scheme! Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments! MC x

    ReplyDelete