Wednesday, 28 May 2014

DT creation for Crafting with Dragonflies # 27: PEGS


Hi everyone, it's Crafting with Dragonflies again, and this week we are challenging to 
use PEGS 
I have used these wooden pegs ( wooden ones work the best) and turned them into fridge magnets.
I painted them with gold glitter paint first, and then added some scroll die cuts from Kraft and added some of my new found treasures (the flowers). Which were liberally covered with glitzy glitter.(ahm)
Then glued a small strong magnet on the back of each one.
So there you have, easy peasy...and the funny thing is you can't just do one, no you have to do more, 3, 5 or more...hop on over to the main blog and check out what the Dragonfly girls came up with.
Blessings Hilde
The winner for this challenge will receive a surprise gift from me.......(mahhaahhawww)

1 comment:

  1. Yes, found that out myself when working with my pegs - had to stop at three 'cause that was all the bases hubby had made!! I had fun making mine and it looks like you had fun making yours. They are very cute.

    ReplyDelete