Sunday, 18 May 2014

DT card for the Squirrel and the Fox #70 - Let's hear it for the Girls!

Hi everyone. Wow, how fast did this week fly by?? We are up to  the Squirrel and the Fox challenge time again, and this fortnight our theme is:

Let's hear it for the Girls!

Our favourite Sponsor is Make it Crafty...
I hope I have done her image justice, as Zoe is the artist and the best colour inner there is...
 used papers from my stash, 3d Flowers and bling also all from my stash, you can just see the outline of a paper doily. I always use Pro Markers for my coloring.

I am also entering this card into the following challenges:

 Charisma Cardz# 11: May Flowers
Creative Fingers # 36: Anything goes
Creatalicious # 63: Frame it
The Paper Shelter # 158: Girly Card
 Word Art Wednesday# 132: Anything goes
Crafting by Designs : Thank you


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card as usual Hilde. Love the colours you used and such a pretty layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just too too cute for words and that beautiful rose you gave her is wonderful too! How pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh la al this is just delightful and so beautifully coloured. Love the scrumptious flower.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty card! Love the flower... so very girly... Thank for joining us for our challenge at The Paper Shelter....xo Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabby card! Lovely image and cute design. Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, beautiful card!

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers Challenge and I hope you come back soon!

    Hugs
    DT Tiina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! What a lovely motif ..

    Thank you for participating in the TPS challenge this week!
    Good Luck!

    Hug Lena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! I really love the flower!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog & leaving a little love!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely card
    thanks for joining us at Charisma
    Allisonx

    ReplyDelete