Sunday, 20 April 2014

DT Card for the Squirrel and the Fox # 68: Use a die cut or a punch

Image is from our Sponsor Kenny K
 the papers are from my stash, I always use Promarkers for my colouring and the die cut is from Spellbinders Nestabilities : Majestic Elements,
using the to outer squares together as one...

Hi all it's the the Squirrel and the Fox time again, and this fortnight we are asking you to
 use a die cut or punch
Well I hope you are all well and enjoying Easter Sunday.....
Hop on over to the main blog and find out what you can win and to check out the creations from my TeamMates....
Blessings Hilde

I am also entering this card into the following challenges:
Craftitude # 63: Anything goes
Creative Fingers # 32: Anything goes
Totally Gorjuss # 232: die cuts/punches
Sister Act # 53: Anything goes


4 comments:

  1. Fantastic colouring on your image! Thanks for joining us this week at the Sister Act Card Challenge! Hope to see you again next week! Sheena B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card and great coloring on your motif! :) Thanks for playing along this time at Creative Fingers! Hope to see you next time too! ♥ Hilde aka. Tindaloo PS: There's candy on my blog if you wish to join! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image & a fantastic card!
    Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog & leaving such a sweet comment!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this image and the coloring! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes or Spring/Easter Challenge this fortnight at Craftitude!

    ReplyDelete