Friday, 18 April 2014

DT Card for Brown Sugar # 90: Use Burlap

Hi all, how are you? I hope the week has been treating you well....Oh how exciting, almost Easter.....
Good Friday today...yeah......I pray you have a wonderful Easter Weekend...

Well over at Brown Sugar a new challenge is starting today and it is:
Use Burlap

I do like the look of it but not the feel...
it reminds how my parents used to buy potatoes way back when, lol....
Our sponsor is: I used a pre coloured version of ....
I really like it. I made a gatefold card and everything else is from my stash including the sentiment, which is from one of my many Kaisercraft paper pads...
Hop on over to the main blog and check out what you can win and the wonderful creations from my Team Mates....

I am also entering this card into the following challenges:

Scribble and Scrap # 16: Anything goes
Creative Inspirations # 261: Lots of layers 
Word Art Wednesday # 128: Anything goes
Try it on Tuesday: More than one fold
Creative Fingers # 32: Anything goes
Crafty Girls # 16: Anything goes
Paper Pretties # 306 : Masculine




10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as always hun....and have a lovely Easter too...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very colorful and interesting image. FUN. Thank you for joining us this week and for posting your beautiful project in our Word Art Wednesday challenge.
    Blessings,
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design, wonderful inspiration for the burlap challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super gatefold card, ideal to give to a fisherman.
    Thank you for sharing it with us at TioT's.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fun gatefold, prefect for our challenge! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great! I love that image and you have colored him beautifully! Great layout too! Thanks for joining us at Scribble & Scrap this week.
    Tina - DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card and image Hilde. I love it and the great colours you used. The burlap goes just perfectly with the image and sentiment and I'm sure your card will be well-received.


    Lynn, BSCB DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great and fun card - well done. Thanks for sharing your card at Creative Fingers challenge blog and making me smile. Leona x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful design!. Thanks for joining us at 4 Krafty Girlz -hope to see you again for a furture challenge. hugs Angelie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers.

    ReplyDelete