Friday, 4 April 2014

DT card for Brown Sugar # 88: CAS

Hi all, hope you had a great week, it's Brown Sugar time again, and we are asking you to create a
CAS card
I am not sure if I went just a little overboard on this one, but I had a bit of the fence lying around and then I saw the little bit of an offcut of the beehive print, and so it went... but I did tone down the embellishment to a minimum....(cough) Allright, I do think that maybe CAS is not my thing...now it's over to you...go to the main blog and see what you can win, and have a go at a CAS card, you will most likely do much better than me...
I am also going to enter this card into the following challenges, blessings Hilde

Divas by Design : Birthday blog hop and Anything goes
Crafting by Designs- April : Anything goes
I Love Promarkers # 213 : CAS
Sister Act # 51:  Anything goes
Crafty Catz # 225: Springtime
Creative Fingers #30 : Anything goes
Crafty Girls # 15: Anything goes





6 comments:

  1. What a sweet card, perfect for our Spring challenge this week...
    Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous! I'm loving your bright colors. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Sister Act! :) -Alycia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card for our challenge at Brown Sugar, great inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card.

    Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Girls Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete