Saturday, 15 March 2014

DT Cards for SAS4Kids # 75: Pastel Colours


Card 1 : Cat
Using stamp from Crackerbox Palace, using papers from my stash, tearing and inking, and layering.....I always use Pro markers for colouring...

Card 2: Fish
 Using image from Kenny K, Using papers from my stash, and after colouring with Promarkers I took a white gel pen and made patterns over the fish.....

Hi all, yeah it;s time for SAS4Kids again. We have some great sponsors for you again, and the theme is: Pastel Colours
Please remember we are asking you to keep in mind that these cards are for Kids...
Hop on over to the main blog to find out what you can win, now over to you....Have fun.
I am also entering these cards into the following challenges

Card 1:  Cat

Word Art Wednesday # 123: Anything goes
Sister Act # 48 : Anything goes
Fab n Funky # 207: Animals only
Simply Create Too# 57: Animals



Card 2: Fish
 I love Promarkers# 210: Let's get Spotty
Digi Galore : Anything goes
Creative Fingers # 27: Anything goes
Stamping for the weekend: Anything goes


6 comments:

  1. I love both of your cards. I especially like the fish that you have patterend yourself. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute kitty! Thanks for joining us this week at the Sister Act Card Challenge! Hope to see you again next week! Sheena B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards..Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both fabulous cards especially love the effect on that cute fishy!!Thank you so much for joining us at ILPC
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your FISH card--cute! Thanks for entering our Challenge #57 - "Animals"--hope you enter our upcoming challenges too.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://SimplyCreateToo.blogspot.com
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are absolutely adorable. At first, I didn't see the cat right away. Maybe because it's way past my bedtime...After a minute, I finally figured it out...LOL Thanks for joining us at Word Art Wednesday at our last week's Challenge. Hope you join us again this week. Leaving you with some inspiration from Psalm 120:1 which says, "I call on the LORD in my distress, and He answers me." Hugs and blessings...

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete