Sunday, 23 March 2014

DT Card for the Squirrel and the Fox # 66 : Inspired by a book


Hi all, hope you are well. It's the Squirrel and the Fox time again and this week we are
 asking you to make a card
inspired by a book.
Our wonderful sponsor this is the Paper Shelter, and as soon as I saw this image, I knew......this so reminded me of the story of the Pied Piper of Hamelin, written by the Brothers Grimm....I have many memories of reading these fairy tales over and over as a kid growing up right up until teenagerhood....
Who's to say the Pied Piper can't be a girl?
Just picturing teenage boy instead of rats following her tune,lol....
Hop on over to the main blog and check out the creations from my team mates, blessings Hilde

I will be entering this card into the following challenges:
Ruby's Rainbow # 75: Happy Birthday
 Allways something # 71: Anything goes
Word Art Wednesday # 124: Anything goes
Papertake Weekly : For Mum or girlie
The Shabby TeaRoom # 210: Anything goes
Scribble and Scrap # 14: Anything goes
Sister Act  # 49 : Anything goes

4 comments:

  1. great card I totaly love this image thanks for joining us at sister act this week and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card!

    Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card challenge.

    -Angeline DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so beautiful. Love the girly colours, the flowers and the bling.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute, Hilde! Love the flowers. I really appreciate that you're playing along in our challenge at Scribble & Scrap this fortnight. Good luck in the draw and play again soon, won't you?
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete