Friday, 7 March 2014

DT Card for Brown Sugar # 84: Make it Sparkle

Hi everyone, hope you all had a wonderful week, I had a very busy one and am looking forward to some peaceful Pinterest time tonight.... 
It's Brown Sugar time again, and this week we are asking you to: 
Make it Sparkle...
Well...........say no more, I bought myself an extra large bottle of clear sparkly stuff, as I went through one of those little kindyglitz bottles in a couple of days, please....we are professionals, lol... we need the large bottle.....I must admit I love the glitzy stuff, hence my blog name...
This gorgeous image is from our Sponsor Robyn Fetish, one of my favourites, and it colours up beautifully. It always reminds of High Tea, and sophistication....(cough)well I try...
The background paper is from Kaisercraft, everything else I have had for ages and is from my stash, 
I always use Pro Markers for my colouring and the flowers are from ebay....
Hop on over to the main blog to get all the guff on what you can win, blessings Hilde
 

I am also entering this card into th following challenges:

Allways something creative # 70: Light colours/Helle Farben
Paper Pretties # 300: Lots of layers
The Paper Shelter # 148: Anything goes
I Love Pro Markers #209: One for the girls
Crafty Creations # 258: Happy Birthday
Oldie but a Goodie : Spring has sprung

6 comments:

  1. Hi, A beautiful project, love the colours too. Thank you for joining us for challenge 13 at Crafty Girls. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.

    Hugs Erin DT and Co Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card love the tea cup image and the papers you have chosen. Thankyou for entering our challenge this fortnight at Crafty Girls and hoping to see more of your work soon.
    Good luck and hugs
    Fiona dt/blog co-owner xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty DT card for our challenge at Brown Sugar this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card, thank you for joining us over at Oldie But A Goodie, Good Luck and we hope to see you again soon. Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, love the pretty colors :) Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have prepared a beautiful B'day card, perfect for our challenge at Crafty Creations Challenges. Thank you for joining us and I hope you will join us again in our new challenge 'Holidays'.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete