Saturday, 22 February 2014

Heartfelt Creations Cards

Hi everyone, last weekend I did a wonderful card course with Heartfelt Creations in
Hornsby, Catchy Crafts, Australia - Sydney.
My cheesy grin is due to me saying:  'I bought a Jeep', hence the frozen smile just as I said 'Jeep', as the photo got taken, lol. Just for those who don't know, it;s and add on TV here at the moment, and there is a scene where a guy takes a photo of a school class and he says : Everyone say: I bought a Jeep, it's obviously about an add for Jeep....all the Aussie's would know the add I am guessing, lol.
That will teach me, cough.
Emmy Lou from Heartfelt creations and her husband are just gorgeous, and Emmy Lou is a great teacher (so very patient) there was 25 of us I think, and we had a lot of fun...
Here are just some of the cards we did....  I can highly recommend doing a course with them if you ever have the opportunity....
I spent way too much on dies and what not, but how often do you get the chance to be with Card making Royalty. I love the flower making part the most...Heartfelt Creations have a wonderful website and lots of Youtube videos........go and check them out.
Blessings Hilde

Here are just some of the cards we did


 

3 comments:

  1. Hilde - LUCKY you. What a wonderful time you must have had. Beautiful photo. Love all your cards. They are just gorgeous. I have a friend who is going to one of her classes this week end and she is looking forward to it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilde, these are gorgeous! And I agree with Ina - LUCKY YOU! Wish she was coming south!!! I have some of their flower dies - must begin to make some more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous, such rich colors. Must have been a very fun time!
    {Hugs} Barb

    ReplyDelete