Thursday, 13 February 2014

Guy Card for challenges : Shirt and Tie

Hi everyone, hope you are all enjoying your week. I did some blog surfing and ended up on You tube, and it's all a blur now, but this was the result of my fun evening on the web... It's such a simple process, and what a great tutorial click here
I used papers from Kaisercraft ( my favourtie DP company) and some mini brads for the collar studs.
the Sentiment is Lucinda Calligraphy that I did on the computer...., the whole thing is on a 14 x 14 cm square black leathergrain card...
Hope you like it and that it inspired you to make a guy card, not so hard aftet all, he?
Just letting you know that I didn't use double sided paper, I just folded the top over twice, I didn't have any that I liked so this worked out fine....
Blessings Hilde

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:

 Sister Act# 43: Anything goes
 Creative Fingers# 22: Anything goes
Cards and More #99: Men only
Cas on Sundays : For Men only
Crafty Girls : #11 Anything goes

3 comments:

  1. What a fab idea and a perfect mens gift, thanks for joining us at Cards und More and good luck, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great masculine card Hilde!
    Thanks for playing with Creative Fingers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool masculine card!!


    Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card challenge this week

    -Angeline DT

    ReplyDelete