Wednesday, 5 February 2014

DT Card for Crafting with Dragonflies # 19 : Alter a tin or jar theme Vintage



Hi everyone, how exciting, we had so many entries in our last challenge. So over on the main blog of Crafting with Dragonflies, we are asking you to:
Alter a tin or a jar in the Theme Vintage
Now that's a challenge.....
Here I have the before and after photo of what I used. We have two dogs and I always give them a good mix of dry food, left overs and tin food, and fresh bones inbetween, that is why they have such great clean teeth....if I don't give them bones often enough their breath starts to smell 
like a cemetry, lol...
I put the tin through the dishwasher a few times and added my paper to the outside, and just a small strip on the inside so you can't see the tin, the image is from our sponsor, added some bling and some vintage images, and vintage scissors images as I am using the tin for my large scissors,...hope you like it...
now it's your turn....make sure you hop on over the main blog and check out the work from my Teamies and what you can win......
 Blessings Hilde 

I would also like to enter this transformed tin into the following challenges:
Allways something creative# 68 : Something pimped
Fussy n Fancy:#106:  Vintage
Stampin for the Weekend: Anything but a card 

 

6 comments:

  1. Like the way you have blinged this up and added that dragonfly as well Hilde!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the images you've used Hilde and the addition of the scissors is great idea. Hugs Wynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love all the papers and stamped bits you've used. How do we end up with so many scissors LOL! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply fabulous Hilde. I know where you have been for that can hehe.
    Beautiful transformation and choice of papers colours and the little dragonfly. What a lovely finish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great recycling project. I really like all of the images you've used, perfectly vintage!
    {Hugs} Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super use of a dog food tin, love it txx

    ReplyDelete