Friday, 7 February 2014

DT card for Brown Sugar # 80: Valentines

Hi everyone, hope you are well and had a creative week.It's Brown Sugar time again.  I just think these two cats are the cutest...
I used a pre coloured heart with hearts that I found on Pinterest, and I coloured the cats with Pro markers, and used a heart punch for the little heart at the bottom, I made two and used some foam stickers to elevate it a little.....The background paper was out of an old paperstash filed under Christmas paper, but I think it works for this image....I stickled the hearts of the cats and their paws...
Hope you like it....hop on over to the main blog to find out what you can win and get some more creative ideas for the rest of the Team, blessings Hilde

I am also entering this card into the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday # 307 : Lots of Love
Paper Pretties # 296: Valentine/ Love
Delightful Challenges : Love theme
Simon Says:  have a heart
Little Red Wagon # 223: Love
Shopping our Stash # 137 : Love me tender ( background paper)
Papertake weekly : Anything goes
Inky Chicks # 22: use a cute animal stamp
Oldie but a Goodie : Valentine (background papers, and glitter card for white heart are oldie)
Everybody Art # 264: Valentine
That Craft Place : Valentine
My Sheri Crafts # 126: Valentine/Hearts

7 comments:

  1. Oh how cute! The image is so adorable and perfectly contrasted with the elegant background paper

    Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous hun....and have a lovely weekend too...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, great inspiration for the Brown Sugar challenge, lvoe the way you have coloured the cats

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! Love that damask DP! Thanks for playing along with Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kitties always make me smile!! lol! SO CUTE!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, so cute :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, thanks for joining us at
    oldie but a goodie challenge

    Francesca x

    ReplyDelete