Sunday, 26 January 2014

DT Card for the Squirrel and the Fox # 62 : Use Embellishments


Hi everyone, today is a very special day for us in Australia. It's our national day. Australia Day...
This is the time to be very proud, to be an Australian....I know I am...my parents migrated out here in the 50' from Europe with the hope of new beginnings, and I was the lucky one to be born here....
Happy Australia Day to all Aussies........

Today is the start of a new challenge over at the the Squirrel and the Fox
which is an Australian based challenge blog......
We are asking to 
use Embellishments
The image is from our very own V's Sweet Ideas...........check out her blog
 I used papers from my stash, I always use pro markers for my colouring and I made the folded flowers out of 3 strips of paper folded, and I finally worked out if you use a hot glue gun, you can keep the folded flower together, any other glue I have tried has been unsuccessful, and they tend to open up when you least expect them to...ha.It is like holding down a toddler that doesn't want it;s nappy changed... I also added two of my own hand made bejewelled pins....
Looking forward to checking out your creations...

Blessings Hilde

I am also going to enter this card into the following challenges:

The Paper Shelter # 142: Digi and Sentiment
 Sister Act # 41: Anything goes
Word Art Wednesday # 11: Anything goes
Paper Creator's Crafts #19: Anything goes


5 comments:

  1. Fabulous image and I love your sentiment to. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that flower and the sweet stick pins - great job with matching up everything together so beautifully. I appreciate you sharing your talents by playing along in our challenge, and I thank you for your participation. Have a great week, and please stop by again soon. It's SO nice to have you share with us.
    Hugs,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and such striking colours. Thanks for joining us at TPS. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card - those embellies look fabulous - especially the detailing on her outfit! Thanks for joining our "Anything Goes" challenge this week at the Sister Act Card Challenge. Sheena B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card! I love the image and your embellishments that match so perfectly with the paper and colored image! What a nice card...the way it all blends together and is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week and hope to see your again soon! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete