Friday, 10 January 2014

DT Card for Brown Sugar # 76 : Use Chalk

Hi all, welcome to the next challenge at Brown Sugar, we are asking you to 
use Chalk...
OMG, where did I put the chalkies?????..I knew I still had them,  but where did I put them??? Well I found a lot of other things along the way, and was thinking about what to do next, when I saw them, under all my other stamp pads, duh...So I am a little rusty doing this, I can't even remember when I last used them, but as always, we must have whatever is going at the time....And I will be very honest, not sure I will use them again, just sayin.....(I ended up with chalk everywhere!!!)
Our generous sponsor is: Stitchy Bear
Go over to the main blog and check out the prizes and the other DT creations.
Looking forward to see what wonderful creations you can come up with, blessings Hilde

I am also entering this card into the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly : Anything goes
Inky Chicks # 20: Anything goes
Cards n More # 97: Anything goes
Love to Scrap # 21: Anything goes
 Lej Designs # 85 : Anything goes
Lexi's Creations # 107: Anything goes'
Creative Creations : Anything goes
Party Time Tuesday # 152: Anything goes

7 comments:

  1. Love the card, the soft pink shades and the cute image, quite wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations for our anything goes challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Utterly gorgeous as always hun...and I hope you have a lovely weekend too...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. a very delightful card!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi (GD on lexi's creations challenge)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Love the image & those gorgeous crochet flowers!
    Thank you for sharing it with us at Creative Creations Challenges.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is super cute
    Thanks for joining us this month over at LEJ Designs challenge blog.
    Good Luck with the challenge
    Hugs
    Marie (DT for LEJ Designs)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute and sweet image! I don't know how in the world you did that in chalk, that would be hard to control. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely!
    I'm very happy that you take part at the Cards and More Challenge. To participate in the draw of the prize and the Top 3, you have to follow the challenge rules. Unfortunately, you have linked more than 5 challenges and can not take part in the draw this time. I am so sorry. I would be delighted if you join in again next time :-)

    Hugs,Beate

    ReplyDelete