Sunday, 22 December 2013

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2014

Hi to my wonderful followers and everyone, thanks for dropping in. 
Just want to wish you all Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, I pray that 2014 will bring you all good things...2013 was not such a good year for me, but I have learnt a lot, and I am closer to my Lord because of it.....so if you are going through something right now, hang in there, don't give up........there is light at the end of the tunnel and not the train coming towards you, as my husband will often say, lol....and a good sense of humour helps along the way. 
Our family tradition is to celebrate on Christmas eve. Due to family changes we now celebrate it at lunch rather that in the evening, and on Christmas day we often have friends over that don't get to celebrate with their families for various reasons....
I would love to hear what your Christmas tradition is....
I pray for you that you will have good health, or at least that your health will improve greatly, that you will prosper in all things....and thank you for being part of my bloggy crafty world, many many blessings from Hilde......

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and a healthy and peaceful New Year to you and your family Hilde. Our celebrations will be a lot more low key than normal........as you can imagine. We normally go away for Christmas to the other end of the Island. We stay in a lovely hotel and are thoroughly spoilt. But this year as you life took a funny turn. We decided before my op to go to a local hotel for Christmas lunch and God willing those are still our plans. So I'll shuffle along and try and make it for my lovely man's sake really as he's been a wonderful nurse and deserves a break. We'll do the usual round of phone calls to family and friends of course. Then Boxing Day good friends have invited us to join their family so that was very kind and hopefully we will make it....if I've survived Christmas Day of course. So everything this year is in God's hands. Hope more followers of your blog add their plans as it's good to read what others do too.Blessings to you and your family Hilde. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Praise God for your husband, and you will be fine...it's a big thing you are going through, and you will survive Christmas and many more to come...you are a strong women of God and are a victor not a victim....it's often when we are cornered and have no where else to go, we look to Him, and to Him only. The Word says that we are strongest when we are weak......When I went through Breastcancer all those years ago, that's when I finally realised what that meant....blessing to you and your family, love Hilde

      Delete