Sunday, 29 December 2013

DT Card for the Squirrel and the Fox # 60: Anything goes

Hi all, this is the Squirrel and the Fox 's last challenge for 2013, just in time to get you in the mood for some crafting after the all the Christmas stress....how relaxing does this image look? Well I can picture myself right there right now!! sigh!! 
This fortnight is everyone's favourite theme:
Anything goes
I 'coloured' the background in with stamping up ink spots and sponged the image, and used my promarkers for the chair, umbrella and the grass.....papers and embellies are all from my stash
 (love my bling).....hope you like it, 
blessings Hilde

I am also entering this card into the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday # 301: Anything goes
Creative Card Crew # 52: Anything goes
Party Time Tuesday # 152: Anything goes
Creative Fingers # 17: Anything goes
Crafty Creations # 253: Anything goes
Sister Act # 38: Anything goes
Word Art Wednesday # 112:  Anything goes

4 comments:

  1. This is really a sweet card - I love the gems on the border. I would LOVE to have you stop by and share this in our challenge at Word Art Wednesday - always Anything Goes. I hope you will check it out and play along. We have awesome prizes, too!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. Love the beautifully coloured scene.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy sitting on a lawn chair in the lake during the summer. This makes me very hopeful. The blues are beautiful.
    Thank you for sharing this beautiful art with us at Word Art Wednesday.
    God Bless you as we prepare to enter into 2014,
    Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww....the beach...what a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations for our "Anything Goes" challenge. I hope you had an opportunity to hop over to the other blogs for a chance to win prizes there too. Happy New Year and we are looking forward to seeing you in 2014.

    ReplyDelete