Saturday, 7 December 2013

DT Card for SAS4Kids # 69 - Winter Fun


This image is from Dollar Graphics

This image is from our sponsor Milk & Coffee

Hi everyone, this is the last challenge for the year of SAS4Kids, so make sure you enter and hop on over the the main blog and check out the great swag of prizes you can win...
This fortnight we are asking you to make a card with the theme:
Winter Fun
For both cards I used papers and card from my stash, for the second card I used a snow flake die that I cannot remember who from and the embossing I also found, and have not idea where it came from, has that ever happenend to you? I would hope I am not the only one, lol....
I always use pro markers for my colouring, and used lots of glitz I think in the first card.You can just barely see the glittery icey background to the right of card number two...also a find in my stash...I keep finding all this stuff....that's what happens when you actually clean up once in a while...
Make sure you hop over and check out the other creations from the DT, such a talented bunch...
Blessings Hilde
 I am also entering these cards into the following challenges:

Card 1:
Here come the boys # 66: Anything goes for boys 
Sister Act # 36: Anything goes
Shelly's Images: Welcome Winter
Crafty Creations # 251: No Christmas
 Word Art Wednesday # 109: Anything goes

Card 2:
I love Promarkers # 197: For a child
Fab n Funky # 196: A touch of Frost
Papertake Weekly: Anything goes
A gem of a challenge # 109 : Anything goes
Allsorts # 236: Anything but Christmas

8 comments:

  1. Such very sweet cards for our theme this week, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Aunty ;)
    lovely Cards you make. I will follow your blog now
    big hugs and kisses from your niece from Germany :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image gorgeous card. Thank You for Playing and sharing your creation with us at Here Come The Boys! Good Luck from Woo, Sharon, Teresa, Donna, Jacky, Ginny, Becky, Mojca, Mandz, Stacey & Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love the snowflake too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of your cards are beautiful, I must say though that I really do love that colour combo on the first one! Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card! I am loving your glitter! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Word Art Wednesday and look forward to seeing more of your lovely creations again soon. Have a blessed week! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards Hilde. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts for our Anything But Christmas challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards Hilde. Thank you for joining us at AGOAC. x

    ReplyDelete