Friday, 13 December 2013

DT Card for Brown Sugar # 72 - Christmas

Hi all, it's B team time for Brown Sugar....and the theme is 
Christmas
Our generous sponsor for this challenge are Delicious Doodles and Stitchy Bear.......and I have used this little cutie from Delicious Doodles, and what fun it was to color 'him' in. I always use Pro Markers for my coloring, all the papers are from my stash...
the shape behind the sentiment is a punch EK success curly label, and I added a cute little bow to the box, and some glitz...
Hope you like it....blessings Hilde

I am also entering this card into the following challenges:

Song Bird # 30: Merry Christmas
Inky Chicks # 79 : Christmas
Created with Love # 70 : Anything goes
LEJ Designs # 83: Festive Fun
Cupcake Inspirations. # 240: Red, Green, Gold
Challenges 4 Everybody # 35; Anything goes
That Craft Place : Christmas



1 comment:

  1. what a super sweet card
    Thanks for joining us this week over at LEJ Designs challenge blog.
    Good Luck with the challenge
    Hugs
    Marie (DT for LEJ Designs)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete