Sunday, 3 November 2013

DT Card for the Squirrel and the Fox # 56: Animal Antics

Hi everyone, it's the Squirrel and the Fox time again, and this fortnight we are asking you to make a card with the theme  
Animal Antics
our sponsor for this challenge is Sweet n Sassy and I chose 'Rhubarb's Sunflower' I used some of my glimmer mist that was all over my plastic sheet that I used to protect the carpet (didn't work) and just grabbed some white card stock and 'mopped' up the excess and that ended making the background for this card...shame you can't really see the shimmer....the flowers, papers, and embellies are all from my stash, and I always use pro markers for my colouring, 
hope you like it, blessings Hilde

I am also entering this card into the following challenges:
Card Crafter's Circle # 99: Cute Cards
Cards Galore: Animals
Sister Act # 31: Anything goes
Divas by design : Use some orange
Marks finest #184: Orange and Brown
 Hiding in My Craft Room#122 : Fall Colours

11 comments:

  1. Very cute card, thank you for joining in Crafts Galore challenge, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, very sweet! Thank you for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Cute Card, Love the Fall Colours!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card with lots of orange...thanks for playing with us at Divas by Design!
    ♥♥♥ Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful and I love all the orange. The image is adorable and such a fab design.
    Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Diva's by Design.
    Hugs Sharon. x
    Nellies Handmade Cards

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your little bear holding his sunflower is just adorable! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super Cute! I love Sweet 'n Sassy stamps! Thanks for sharing! and Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR!

    Hiding in My Craft Room
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card and what lovely colors!! Thanks for joining us at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, I love the flowers and the gems

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Happy Crafting!

    Hugs

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhh, what a super S-W-E-E-T card!!! And GREAT fall colors, too! Thanks for joining us this week at Hiding In My Craft Room. Hope to see you again soon. (and Good Luck!!!)

    Kathy HIMCR DT
    UpintheNightwithKat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete