Friday, 1 November 2013

DT Card for the Brown Sugar Ch # 66 : Things with Wings


Hi everyone, I am quietly excited to announce that I have been accepted to be part of the Brown Sugar Design Team which is a weekly challenge blog, I am on Team B, so will be posting my challenges for you to see every other week....awesome.
So here is my first contribution to the the Brown Sugar Challenge.
Things with Wings
Our Sponsor is:Digi Darla

Such a cute image, I always colour with Pro Markers, added some glitz, the background paper is from Bo Bunny, called 36 pages of Serenade collection ( love all of the papers in that one).
I found the sentiment on Pinterest, and I had the butterfly in my stash. I added lots of glitz and purple liquid pearl dots....hope you like it..
Please check out the other creations from my new Team Mates and have some fun..
blessings Hilde

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Choc, Coffee & Cards # 51: Bugs and Critters
My time # 240: Butterflies
Flutterby Wednesday # 259: Any winged creature
I love Promarkers # 192: Anything goes
Word Art Wednesday # 104: Anything goes
Party Time Tuesday # 149: Anything goes
The Crazy Challenge # 103: B is for .....Butterfly, Bugs, Believe
Digi Galore : Wings

14 comments:

  1. So pretty! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the glitter on the butterflies. Thank you for joining us at PTT Anything Goes Challenge this week! Good Luck! - Sandy - DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too adorable if that is possible. The mushrooms look so happy and the dragonfly's and butterflies are just as adorable. This is just so sweet and I really like the colors you have used. We all appreciate you posting this beautiful art with us. PLEASE come back.
    Abundant Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for playing along with us this week at Word Art Wednesday, Hilde! It's always a blessing to have you play along with us. Have a blessed week!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    I have BLOG CANDY!
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card Hilde,love the sparkle...
    Thanks for joining in with us at Flutter By Wednesday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing with us at The Crazy Challenge and hope to see you again in our challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card! I like the butterflies and the way you colored them. Thank you for coloring along with us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards.

    Nadja DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the new DT- they are lucky to have you:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card and the butterflies are pretty... Thanks for sharing with us at CC&CC...

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a pretty card Hilde.your butterfly is stunning
    Thanks for joining us at the I ♥ ProMarkers challenge. and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet card. Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenges.
    /Pillan

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a pretty card! I really like the colors you chose. Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really pretty card. Love how it sparkles. Thanks for joining us over at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge x

      CC&CC 

    Little Pear Tree

    ReplyDelete