Saturday, 30 November 2013

DT Card for Brown Sugar # 70 - Thank You



Hi everyone, over at Brown Sugar we are asking you to creat a Thank You card...
Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is Delicious Doodles, I love their image, but in particular love their floral images.....always a sucker for flowers......I used a craft coloured card stock as my base and did a double gate fold ( I think that is what it is called), I alwasy use promarkers for my colouring, and I also added some glitz, the border punch is a lace doily punch from Ek Success. I hope you like it...now it's your turn.....blessings Hilde

I am also entering this card into the following challenges: 

Kitty Bee # 14: Thank you
Cut it up # 33: Giving Thanks
Sister Act  #35: Anything goes
Cute Card Thursday # 297 : Anything goes
Crafty Girls  # 7 : Anything goes
Aud Sentiment # 94: Any Sentiment 
Crafty Creations # 250: Thank you


8 comments:

  1. Isn't that pretty? I love the gorgeous rose.
    Thanks for joining us for our Giving Thanks Challenge on Cut it Up!
    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and rose image!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls Challenges! Angie-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous Hilde! The flower is gorgeous and beautifully coloured! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous and I know why you like their floral images. I love the coloring on it.

    Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up challenges.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a stunning and lovely card, Hilde. I am so happy that you linked up at Cut It Up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card,lovely colours.Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge. Marlene Dt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Beautiful!!!
    Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, love the design and the image. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Girls this fortnight xx

    ReplyDelete