Thursday, 10 October 2013

Elegant Lady Birthday Card for Challenges

Hi everyone, hope you are all well and being creative....
I have had this card half done for a while, and couldn't work out how to finish it off, and then today, it only took me minutes to do it...go figure...
The stamp is from Kanban, and the rest is from my stash, I always use pro markers for my colouring and I used a combinations of stickles and liquid pearls, my new favourite....
When I was colouring I tried to make the dress look like velvet, not sure how successful I was...but you gotta try new things....
Sorry about the reflection on the left there, its actually red foil card so the flash made it look a bit weird....
 Blessings Hilde 
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

An Inky Situation #12: Dress up
The Sisterhood: Anything goes
Crafty Sentiments : Anything goes 
Make my Monday: Elegant Ladies
My Creative Moments : Anything goes ( Rubber stamps only, no digis)
 Sentimental Sundays# 175: Happy Birthday, Doily/Lace, Pearls ( I used liquid pearls)
613 Avenue: Anything goes
Eureka # 60: Anything goes
The Crafty Bloggers: Anything goes


12 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining us at MMM with this "saucy" elegant card :)
    Suzi B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her! ( Try no flash with natural indirect sunlight, taking pictures of reflective surfaces is hard! ) Thanks for playing along with us over at An Inky Situation, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card, love the red
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card. thank you for joining The Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge and good luck.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for Linking Up at An Inky Situation. Your project is featured on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
    An Inky Situation Page on Facebook
    :) Janis
    Shop Stampin' Up! with me

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWZA such a sassy creation! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colors....Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week!
    Blessings,
    Zella

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely creation Hilde, such a fun image! Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card and colours. Thank you for joining us at CBN Challenge.Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. A really stunning card. Love the details! Thanks so much for playing along in my "anything" word play saturday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous colours, love the image. Thank you for joining us for the Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge.

    Sylv xx
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab card! Thankyou for joining us this month at Crafty Bloggers Network

    ReplyDelete