Wednesday, 2 October 2013

DT Creation for Crafting with Dragonflies # 12 : Make a box with at least 3 cards



 
Hi everyone, hope you are all well and ready to get crafty....
Today over at Crafting with Dragonflies we are asking you to;
 create a box with 3 cards inside,
 which would make an excellent gift...
we are asking for 3 cards minimum but you could make more of course...if you have a link to where you got your idea from even better, but not compulsory...
Here is where I found my inspiration on Splitcoast stampers, that Beate is amazing...
click here for the link to the you tube video...
I had to change my size to metric, and had a fiddle a bit, but got it all worked out....I used christmas paper believe it or not  (echo park - Times and Seasons) only because I love the dark red on the sandy coloured cardstock, I had some dark red ribbon from stampin up that was perfect for it...the lid was finished off with a borderpunch from MS...the image is from our sponsor A Day for Daisies, and was a freebie a while back..so cute...
I always use Promarkers for my colouring and I made 3 little 8 X 8 cm cards for my box and made them into little thank you cards.....they are always very useful....

Make sure you check out what the other girls have made so hop on over and look at their gorgeous boxed card sets...

Now it's over to you, blessings Hilde

I am also entering this set into the following challenges:

Challenges 4 Everybody # 30: Anything goes
Blessings Ink : Anything goes
My Time To Craft # 236: Thank You
 2 Sisters# 163: Anything goes
Sweet Stampin: Things with wings
Crafts 4 Eternity # 143: Anything goes
Sister Act # 26: Anything goes
Eureka # 29: Wings and Things
 LEJ Designs# 73: Things with Wings
The Crafting Cafe : Anything goes

17 comments:

  1. Your little bird is so beautifully coloured up and so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Hilde - you amaze me with every new challenge - they are all so beautifully made. Love what you made for our latest challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning cards and gift box, hugs txx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great, what a good idea.... I might make one.
    Thank you for joining us at My Time To Craft, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful x
    Thank you for joining in the Crafting Café challenge, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sweetie, i'm back again with another DT hat on, i'm running out of things to say about your beautiful project.
    Your work is amazing x
    Thank you for joining in the LEJ Designs challenge, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, girl, you rock!!! I love the box and cards. Awesome creation!!

    Thanks for joining Challenges 4 Everybody and hope to see more of your creations here.

    Hugs,
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful project, I love your image!


    Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm back! Thank you also for sharing with us at My Time to Craft this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what a great project.
    Thanks for playing with us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Pia xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the way you've just used little pieces of your dp's to highlight your cards! And you birds have such dimension, they look positively chubby, beautifully colored.
    {Hugs} Barb

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just beautiful!!

    Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous box & cards! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cool box and the set of cards! I want to try that too. Thank you for playing with us at Crafts 4 Eternity!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great project! Your card are great! Thanks for playing along at Sister Act!

    Good Luck!

    Trisha-DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a sweet little set! I love the image & the colours you've used!
    Thanks for joining in the fun at The Craftug Cafe this time!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete