Sunday, 20 October 2013

DT Card for the Squirrel and the Fox # 55: Pink for Breast Cancer

Image from Delicious Doodles

Hi everyone, hope you are as excited as I am ...This week at the Squirrel and the Fox we are asking you to create a card in pink for Breast Cancer.....
lets find cure for that horrible thing...
This one is dear to my heart as I am a Breast Cancer Survivor myself, and having just completed my anual check up, it is still quiet daunting and you hold your breath, until you get the all clear...
I hate it and we need to stamp it out.....there is hardly a family anywhere that hasn't been affected by this hidious cancer in one form or another....most of us know someone....shame...
Here is my interpretation of this gorgeous image from Delicious Doodles...
I used papers from my stash and some bits are from Kaiser Kraft which is my favourite paper company, maybe because it's an Aussie company and I am an Aussie as well, bit of loyalty there. I always use pro makers for my colouring. Lots of glitz on the flowers.
This image already comes in gray graduated shades so it is easy to colour..
Can't wait to visit your blog and see your wonderful creations, blessings Hilde
I am also entering this card into the following challenges:

CCEE ;  Flowers
Crafty Creations # 244: Sparkle and Shine
Crafty Cardmakers # 102: shabby chic
Blessings Ink : Think Pink
Sister Act #29: Anything goes
That Craft Place: Think pink
OLLCB : Things with wings ( 2 butterflies near the sentiment)
2 Sisters # 165: Anything goes



9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Hilde and of course perfect colour for this special month. Lovely layout and bling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such a pretty card with us

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, so glad your checkup was ok. Thank you for joining our Things With Wings Challenge at Ooh La La.
    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Happy Crafting
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card. Thank you for joining us at crafty Cardmakers. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorjuss hun, thanks for joining us at That Craft Place this time around.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful 'Pink' card Thanks for joining our Things with Wings challenge at Ooh La La Creations.
    Alli xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very lovely looking card with a lovely image and design. Thanks for playing with us over at CCM this time.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete