Saturday, 19 October 2013

DT Card for SAS4Kids #66: Early Holiday Wishes

 Using pre coloured image from the Paper Shelter called Snow Angel

Using pre coloured image from ColorINK called Sock Jingle Bear

Hi everyone, hope you had another great week. I have been busy giving my craftroom a bit of a tidy, and finding things that I don't really use anymore, and sadly things that I must of thought I had to have and are still in their original package!! Does this happen to you??
I have put some of them on ebay, can't hang onto everything, right?
Anyway more room now to fill up with more useful stuff....(or buy more stuff, he,he)
This fortnight over at SAS4Kids we are asking you to create a card with the theme:
Early Holiday Wishes
Might as well get in early and start making those Christmas cards, I have surprised myself on how many I have already made.......so I might actually be ahead for once.......(cough).....

Card1: For this card I have use a precoloured image from ours sponsor the Paper Shelter.....Love this snow angel digi, just gorgeous, the die cut frame is from a no frills no name die, and just gives it that bit of interest...if you have a look in the top left corner you can just see a set of wings....the paper is from a digi paper set from Raspberry Road....the other papers are from my stash, and I just added some blue liquid pearls..

Card 2: Papers from my stash, die cut is from a no frill, no brand die, I added some bling, and there it is...easy peasy, again I used a pre coloured image from our sponsor ColorINK...I also added the little bow, and lots of stickles around the boot cuff.

Now it's your turn to make some Holiday Cards. Looking forward to checking out your postings,
Blessings Hilde 

I will be entering these cards into the following challenges:

Card 1:
4 Krafty Girlz # 4: Anything goes
Daring Cardmakers: Digital ( Paper, coloured digi image)
 Penny's# 149 : Anything goes
Artistic Inspiration # 63: Anything goes
 A stitch in time #185: Winter Wonderland


Card 2:  
CRAFT #229 : Christmas
Crafty Catz # 203: A gift to remember
Sister Act # 29: Anything goes
Crafting when we can # 55: Make it Sparkle



8 comments:

  1. Adorable image and card; thank you for playing along with us at Crafting When We Can Make It Sparkle Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Hilde.

    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty,and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 lovely cards, I like the bow on the sock, thanks for joining us at crafty catz, good luck
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning cards and images.Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspiration with our anything goes challenge hugs Tania (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely done! Thanks for sharing at Sister Act Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your no-line-colouring. Thanks for taking part in the Daring Cardmaker's "digital" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a sweet X-mas card, love the music notes paper! Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz and I hope you will come back again.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute cards Hilde, adding the mats and backing papers really show of the cute images.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete