Sunday, 22 September 2013

Guest Designer card for Use it Tuesday


 

 Wahoo I am a Guest Designer for Use it Tuesday
The idea behind this awesome challenge is to use at least two of your hoarded items....
pfft, please, way to easy.!!
I have been holding on to the origami shirt since forever, and the dress is a pre made die cut I bought ages ago on eBay....as you do...
I just could never marry the colours and never really knew what to do with them and then one day had an Epiphany...and this is the result. A his and hers congratulations card (which I have done many more in different colour combos) that could be used for engagement, wedding, anything really....I also used some scrap pieces from my stash for the background....(my stash seams to be growing not decreasing, why is that???) just added some bling as well ( I had to), and some gro grain ribbon, 
and there you have it.
Hope you like it.
Make sure you visit Use it Tuesday and take part in their challenge, a really great blog, and a big thank you for allowing me to be your Guest Designer for this challenge..
Blessings Hilde

I will also be entering this card into the following challenges:

Party Time Tuesday # 139: Anything goes
Artistic Inspirations # 60:Anything goes/ Bright Colours
One stitch # 182: Anything goes
Creative Inspiriations: Anything goes
613 Ave # 38: Anything goes
Crafty Ribbons # 62: Anything goes with ribbon



 

8 comments:

  1. Nice way to deplete your stash! Nice use of color and your paper pulls this design together! Great job all around. Thanks for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and so cute. I love your colours. Good luck in our challenge this week. Ingrid xx (OSAAT Team)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really is a good idea Hilde - brilliant use of items that would just sit there! Love the two colours together as well.

    Thank you so much for joining us at OSAAT this week, I do hope we see you again very soon.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Hilde :-) the whole design is very cute :-) I love the shirt and the dress ! FAB :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Crafty Ribbons Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x
    p.s I have a candy on MY BLOG if you would like to join in :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card with great colours! Thank you for sharing at OSAAT and good luck in the challenge.

    Victoria
    (DT OSAAT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute!!!!
    Thank you so much for taking time to play with us at One Stitch At A Time.
    Good luck and come back next week.
    DT Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun design and I love the pink and green.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!
    Thank you for joining in on the Creative Inspirations Paint challenge!
    Michelle, dt team

    ReplyDelete