Sunday, 8 September 2013

DT Card for the Squirrel and the Fox # 52 : It's raining men

Hi everyone, hope you are all well and ready to play with us over at the Squirrel and the Fox in our next challenge. The theme this fortnight is:

It's raining men

Our generous sponsor this week is Kenny K. This handsome, cool as ice young man, looks very confident in his grey silk suit and purple shirt...I love purple, and thought this still looked ok without being too feminine.. All the papers are from my stash and I always use promarkers for my colouring, I kept this card in CAS style, as I find this seems to suit male card much better.....even though I am tempted to shouss it up some more...(hence my choice of the purple)
Blessings Hilde

 I am also entering this card into the following challenges:

Challenges 4 Everybody # 28: Anything goes
Rubys Rainbow # 62: It's a male thing
Aud Sentiments # 88: Any Senitment
Oldie but a goodie : Spots and stripes
Bearly Mine  #102: Anything goes



7 comments:

  1. Such an awesome male card love the layout and colours, image is great too, thanks for joining us over at Ruby's Rainbow ~ Denise DT ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. a fab male card!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at ruby's rainbow challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely Kenny K card you have made here which fits perfectly the Bearly Mine Designs Challenge this week of “anything goes”. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colouring of that fab image.

    Thanks for sharing at Aud Sentiments.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cool male card! Thanks for playing.

    kathy b
    Aud Sentiments DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. LMK by responding to this comment so I can easily find this post.
    Thanks
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card, Hilde! I'm going to send you an email now, but I wanted to stop by and say hello and invite you to play along in our weekly challenges at Word Art Wednesday. We're always Anything Goes (family friendly) and I would just LOVE to have you join us! Hope to see you (and your sweet cards) real soon!
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete