Wednesday, 18 September 2013

DT Card for Challenge with Dragonflies # 11: Use at least 5 different scraps

Using sponsor Meljens image : little birdsong

Hi guys, here we are already up to challenge # 11, I still feels like our challenge blog is sort of  newish Crafting with Dragonflies,  I guess not really, lol...

Over at the Dragonflies we have a challenge every two weeks and we alternate between a card challenge and a project.

This fortnight we are asking you to create a card with your
leftover paper scraps, at least 5 different ones....

Here is a list of my scraps, the birdcage, there are 4 background scrap pieces, one with a butterfly. The scalloped circle punch and the butterflies.....so I have 8, yeah.....lol...
Our generous sponsor is Meljens and this cute little bird is singing his heart out, just happy he is not in the cage....I coloured him with pro markers and sponged the edges with some pale blue ink....and as you can see I used lots of liquid pearls for embellishing.... (that stuff is very addictive, when does one stop, I couldn't find that in the instructions......?)
Blessings Hilde
Now over to you....
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Tammy's Scrapin Corner # 80 : Anything goes
Choc, Coffee and Cards # 48: Anything goes
Sister Act # 24: Anything goes
 HIMCR# 115: Scraps
 That Craft Place: Things with wings
Challenges 4 Everybody # 29: Anything goes

The Sisterhood of Crafters: Use a digi





14 comments:

  1. Snap! Yep, he is pretty cute - I like your bluebird of happiness. And yes, the pearls are addictive and I don't know where the instructions are either.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Thanks for sharing at Sister Act Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the liquid pearls on this, especially on the cage, they are beautiful. And very sneaky to use patterned papers for your diecuts, lol.
    {Hugs} Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Hilde, I love the blue tones and your little bluebird singing his heart out. The birdcage is lovely with the liquid pearls, and of course I love the butterflies. Hugs, Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just beautiful.. Your colors are fabulous.. Thanks for joining us here at Tammy's Scrapin Corner for another Challenge this week..

    DT Member Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just gorgeous Hilde! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘DEVINE DIGIS’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Lovely colours.

    Thanks for sharing at That Craft Place this time.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so super cute Hilde! I love how you added the cage!

    lovies, =o) kel

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a wonderful creation with great details and its perfect for our ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Tammy’s Scrapin Corner Senior DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card, love the colours and the extra butterflies hugs txx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for entering your lovely card for Tammy Scraping Corner 80 'anything goes' challenge, Hazel, Guest Designer x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet card!! I love the image and oh, adding the bird cage was just awesome. Very beautiful creation. Thanks for entering Challenge 4 Everybody and hope to see more of your creations here.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Hilde this is truly beautiful. Love the softness the added birdcage and layout is fabulous. You have done an awesome job with the liquid pearls - sometimes they aren't easy. Hugs Ina.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Hilde! I love how you used the birdcage over the bird and all the fabulous embellishments.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation with us at Tammy’s Scrapin Corner. I am your newest follower and would love to have you follow my blog also.

    I would like for you to join me for a chance to win FREE candy on my blog. Have a wonderful week! Hope to see you again next week. Hugs, Gloria DT

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete