Saturday, 7 September 2013

Card with the cutest Kangaroo for challenges

Hi all, I set myself a bit of a challenge,  I have been trying to steer clear of my usual card making and that means filling the card  up with flowers and embellies galore, this is a more CAS style I think..I am trying out different styles to keep myslelf from constantly defaulting back to the same old, same old...I get too comfortable with that...
I used some new papers I bought here in Australia, Sydney from Big W, and they were printed on really nice textured paper...8 x 8 stack from Merci Collections......Big W had a great range of stacks, and will definately go back for some more, when I have the money to do so...
I always use pro markers for my colouring, 3d butterfly is made up of  a MS punch and a butterfly I had, made from the same material those flowers are made from, lots of glitz and some bling.....
I really like the geometrical looking background.....and who has ever seen a kangaroo with fairy wings? I just love it....so cool, the image is from ADFD ( a day for daisies) they have the most wonderful images. 
Blessings Hilde

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Brown Sugar # 58 : Aimals
Creative Card Crew # 44: Things with wings
Flutterby Wednesday#251: Birthday
Southern Girls : Make believe/fantasy ( AUS)


7 comments:

  1. What a cute kangaroo - he fits right in with our challenge Animals at Brown Sugar - thank you for linking up - Gail DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Kangaroo. thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute kangaroo and card! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute kangaroo card. Great to have you joining our challenge at Brown Sugar this week. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute kangaroo card. Great to have you joining our challenge at Brown Sugar this week. Good luck.r.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love ADFD images as well! The roo is so cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Card Crew!

    Mei
    CCC DT
    Love to Create DT
    Crazy Challenge
    Anyone for Anya DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great! Thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan

    ReplyDelete