Wednesday, 21 August 2013

DT Project for Crafting with Dragonflies # 9 : Fathersday or Guy Card


Hi there, it's Crafting with Dragonflies Challenge Day.....Yeah.......We are up to Challenge #9 and we are asking you to create a card for a guy, or Fathersday.........
I fell in love with this fun image from our sponsor QKR.......
Don;t tell him, but this image reminds me so of my husband and my son, when they bend down......
I keep telling my better half to tighten his belt please so his pants aren't always hanging down........goodness me....lol....
I always use pro markers for my colouring, the papers are from my stash, and so is the sentiment. So hop on over to the main blog and check out the creations from the faboulous Dragonflies Design Team, and if you are interested in becoming a Guest Designer then you must enter for sure....
Blessings Hilde

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Through the craft room door #20: Anything goes
Sweet Stamps: Anything goes
Allsorts # 220: Use your stash
Here come the boys #58 :  Only Squares
Digi Galore  : Anything goes

12 comments:

  1. I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. LMK
    Thanks
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, this is a pretty accurate image of a few people I know too, lol. Love the blues you've colored him in.
    {Hugs} Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image beautifully coloured Hilde, and so amusing - yep, reminds me of a few I know as well - funny that we always seem to see that back view!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am rolling around the floor laughing at your card and your posting. Love your card and choice of colours. Fabulous male image - great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha this is TOTALLY a husband thing... my husband looks like this all the time too!! beautifully done hilde!!

    lovies, =o) kel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great male card, great mix of papers and super sentiment hugs Txx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally awesome card.... thanks for joining TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great guy card, thanks for joining us at HCTB's for our Only Squares challenge, DT Mandz xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is an amazing masculine card!! Thank you for joining the challenge at SweetStamps.com and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! I like it. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamps Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute fun card. Thanks for joining us at SweetStamps.com come back for next weeks challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card for men. Great image. Thanks for joining our challenge at SweetStamps.com

    ReplyDelete