Sunday, 25 August 2013

DT Card for the Squirrel and the Fox # 51 : Spring or Autumn

Hi everyone, another fortnight has passed and this week over at the Squirrel and the Fox, we are asking you to create a project with the theme
Spring or Autumn
Here in Australia we are going into Spring.....can't wait, I am happy to kiss the winter goodbye.....this beautiful tulip image is from our sponsor Delicious Doodles
We are not quiet cold enough in Sydney, so to successfully grow tulips, we have to put the bulbs into the crisper in the fridge to make the bulbs think it's winter, then take the bulbs out and acclimatise them to the temperature change, then plant them...too much effort if you ask me, so I just buy them already in the pot and ready to go, no use putting them into the ground, not with our dig happy dogs....little archaeologists they are, dig their bone in and out 6 times in a day....obviously the two rascals don't trust each other when it comes to bones, lol...

The background paper is from my stash, the pink around the image is actual self adhesive canvas, and I just inked it. I had a little bit left over from a mini album I had made....I always use pro markers for my colouring, hope you like.
I am also entering this card into the following challenges;

QKR : Anything goes
Sister Act #21: Anything goes
Word Art Wednesday #94: Anything goes
Paper Crafting Journey: Anything goes
Digistamps 4 Joy # 74: Anything goes
Papertake Weekly : Flower Power
 Passion for Promarkers # 212: Use your fav.colour combo ( pinks and greens)
Crafty Sentiments: Colourful

11 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful creation with great details and perfect for our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card.
    Thanks for join us at Digistamp4Joy.

    Greetings karin DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card. I lovely your design and designer paper. Your colouring is beautiful

    I hope my tulips look as good as these. I haven' bothered with tulips for years but this year I did the crisper trick. Here's hoping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation, such pretty colors. Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hilde

    Fabulous card - love the tulip image - so very pretty.

    I am now following you and look forward to seeing more of your creations.

    I hope you will join in the fun with us on our next challenge on Tuesday.

    Have a great week.

    Toodle Pip

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, pretty image, lovely colours and great sentiment
    Thanks for joining us at crafty sentiments
    Hugs Kelly GDT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such A pretty card! Thanks for joining us at

    Digistamps4Joy.

    Angela Bonanno (DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous coloring and card! Thank you for sharing with QKR Stampede this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! Thanks for joining Sisiter Act Card Challenge...HUGS...SK :)
    SKdigis

    ReplyDelete

  10. This is beautiful thanks for playing with us at PCJ this time
    Jacki xx(PCJ DT)
    http://scullduggery-cardsbyjacki.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://punkyougirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Hilde,
    beautiful soft colors,lovely card.
    Thank you for your visits and comments on my blog;-))m

    ReplyDelete