Sunday, 11 August 2013

DT Card for the Squirrel and the Fox # 50: Whimsical

Hi everyone, hope you are all well and had a great weekend...Well here we are again, and another fortnight has slipped by us......This week at the Squirrel and the Fox the theme is:
Whimsical
Our wonderful generous sponsor is an Aussie friend of ours:
Make it Crafty (MIC)
Zoe from MIC has the most amazing website, and teaches you everything you ever need to know about colouring with markers...very talented....and some great images as well..

My card was made using mostly stuff from my stash, I always use Pro markers for my colouring, I used purple liquid pearls and lots of glitz....you can't have fairy wings without the glitter.....
Blessings Hilde

Hope you like it, I am also entering this card into the following challenges:

Sister Act # 19: Anything goes
Southern Girls : Something beginning with F ( Fairy, Flowers) (Aus)
Brown Sugar  #54: Anything goes
Papertake Weekly : Anything goes
Party Time Tuesday# 132: Friendship Cards
Word Art Wednesday # 92: Anything goes
Flutterby Wednesday # 247: Any winged creature
Creative Creations # 16: Monocrhormatic
Through the Craftroom Door #64: Anything goes




14 comments:

  1. Very Pretty! Thank you for joining us at PTT. Hope you join us again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! Love the purple and the flowers. Thank you for joining the TTCRD challenge, and good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colours and image, thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, love purple.thanks for playing at PTW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. Such beautiful colours and I love the pretty flowers.
    Thank you for taking part in the Papertake Weekly Challenge this week
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Love the sparkle! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Hilde - thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar! Good Luck on the Draw - anything goes challenge Gail DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. brilliant! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Creations Challenges with our 'Anything Goes' challenge! Good Luck, remember you can enter upto three times and we have a DT call :) Hope to see you again soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a very pretty whimsical card, Deonna. It's always such a blessing to have you share your cards in our challenge. Thanks for playing along and have a blessed week.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOOPS....I'm so sorry, Hilde! I didn't mean to call you Deonna. I was looking at the side-bar - right to the side of where I was typing and saw Deonna's name while I was typing to YOU! Please accept my apology. Your art is uniquely your own and I wouldn't have confused it with anyone else's work. I just got thrown off looking at her name while I was typing. Thanks so much for sharing with us.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! This is beautiful!! I love how you added sparkle to her wings:) Thanks so much for joining the challenge at Creative Creations Challenges♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing at Brown Sugar Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty card. Great to have you playing along with our challenge at Brown Sugar. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What beautiful colors you used! I really like all the shades of purple and all the attention to detail. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Word Art Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete