Thursday, 1 August 2013

Christmas Tag, Guest Designer for Sweet Stamps



Hi everyone, this is my last contribution as a Guest Designer at Sweet Stamps...This week it is :
Christmas Tag...
I used the leftovers from my Christmas Greenery Card from last week...I used the Tim Holtz/Sizzix tag die cut, and the Sweet Stamps Poinsettia Corner stamp(which I stamped on a square and turned it) and the sentiment stamp:
Jesus is the reason for the season...which is sitting on spellbinders labels 23 !! ( My favourite)
Everything else is from my stash
 
hope you like it, blessings Hilde 
( Here is the back view)
I would like to enter this Christmas tag into the following challenges:

Card Crafters Circle # 85: Christmas in July
Hiding in my Craftroom # 108: Christmas
Through the Craftroom door: Anything goes
Deep Ocean # 57: Christmas
PartyTime Tuesday # 131: Anything goes
Die Cutting Divas # 126 Anything goes


3 comments:

  1. This is lovely. That glitzy ribbon is perfect, and I love the poinsettia stamp used this way! Thank you for joining us for Christmas in July at Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is an adorable tag...getting ready for Christmas, congrats! Hope you have a fabby weekend!

    ....I am having a giveaway on my blog, if you would like to enter!

    http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2013/07/gifts-just-for-you-on-my-birthday.html

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty! Love the papers. TFS at DCD's challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete