Friday, 26 July 2013

Guest Designer at Sweet Stamps : Christmas Greenery

Hi everyone, it's my turn again over at Sweet Stamps, as a Guest Designer....
This week it;s Christmas Greenery....
I love using the Sweet STamps as they stamp crisp and clear...the stamps I used here are the Pointsettia Corner (746 E) and the Merry Christmas Sentiment (956 D).
Papers and everything else is from my stash, I used the Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 23, Martha Stewart punch for the pine branches, I alwasy use Promarkers for my colouring, and some red jewels for the berries...finished off with some red ink distressing on the edges....
Hope you like it...
I am also entering this card into the following challenges: 

Word Art Wednesday # 90: Anything goes
I love Promarkers # 178: Christmas in July
Crafts and Me # 139: Anything goes
idic: Christmas in July
Creative Creations# 15: Anything goes
Divas by Design: Anything goes


7 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful and very creative. It's wonderful to see Christmas in July and I thank you for sharing it in our challenge this week. I really appreciate your participation in our challenge, and truly hope that you will be back again soon (and often, to be very honest) because your cards are lovely and I look forward to seeing MUCH more from you!
    Have a blessed week.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    P.S. I just became your newest follower and I would really appreciate it if you would also stop by my personal blog and "follow" me as well. I'd be so blessed to have you as a new follower! I look forward to stopping by your blog to see more of your art, and hopefully, it will all be shared in our challenges at Word Art Wednesday!!!! Blessings to you!
    Karen
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - please come follow me too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your kind words, and I did become a follower of your blog, and am looking forward to entering more often to the Word Art Wednesday challenges, blessings Hilde

      Delete
  2. simply beautiful! Love the colours! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Creations Challenges with our 'Anything Goes' challenge! Good Luck, remember you can enter upto three times and we have a DT call :) Hope to see you again soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lovely christmas card love the colours and thanks for sharing at Divas for design

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really lovely Hilde. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A stunning card - thank you for entering Creative Creations challenges, challenge#15 Anything Goes. Good Luck x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

    xx

    ReplyDelete