Monday, 15 July 2013

Guest Designer at Sweet Stamps : Dryer sheet technique

Hi there and welcome. This is my second card as a Guest Designer for Sweet Stamps....This week we are asking you to use the dryer sheet technique. If you hop on over to the main Sweet Stamps blog here, you can find out the link to the tutorial....
I had a dryer sheet, but mine was too dense, you couldn't see through it...so I had to scrounge through my cupboards to find something....I then pulled out a wet one/baby wipe and let it dry out, and tried that, nope to solid as well...then I found this gauze I had for ages, and event though the material is a little different, the effect is the same, and I like it..I will try to do something like this again I think.
I used the Poinsettia Corner(746 E) twice and coloured it with my Pro Markers, I used gold liquied pearls for the centres and then used the sentiment stamp: Jesus is the reason for the season...(961D).
The base card is a dark grey shimmer, the dp from my stash, and the bow is a silver and red cord...
Hope you like it....
Blessings Hilde

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love how you improvised with the gauze, it looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a great blog ^ ^
    you want to follow each other?
    follow me and let me know with a comment
    and follow you too :))


    kisses
    http://lemonchicbeautyfashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete