Sunday, 14 July 2013

DT card for the Squirrel and the Fox # 48: Something Spooled

Hi there, hope you all had a great weekend so far, and yes it's the Squirrel and the Fox time again...
This fortnight we are asking you to create a card with something spooled,
so include ribbon, twine or something along those lines....
I have used papers from my stash, a gorgous organza pink ribbon, which I added a double bow, held down with two pearl heart stick pins, a crochet flower with a jewel centre,  a gorgeous row of pearls, ek success border punch and a part die cut from heartfelt creations poking out from under the cup, the image is from our sponsor this fortnight : Robyn Fetish, this is one of my favourites and I have used this image on many occassions....I always use pro markers for  my colouring, hope you like it...hop on over to the main blog to find out what you can win....blessings Hilde

I am also entering this card into the following challenges:

Marks Finest: Favourite Technique: Colour image with Promarkers, adding die cuts, bling and glitz
2 Sisters # 152: Make it Sparkle
Sister Act # 15: Anything goes

Penny's Paper # 135: Think Pink
Songbirds #24: Ribbon
Crafty Ribbons # 52: Anything with ribbon
Love to create # 73: Ribbon and Bling
Word Art Wednesday # 88:Anything goes

15 comments:

  1. What a pretty card for the crafty ribbons challenge
    P x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons
    :)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I love how feminine it is!!! Just gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card...Thanks for joining us this week at Sister Act Card challenge...HUGS...SK :)
    SKdigis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card.

    Thanks for sharing at Love to Create this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so feminine!Thank you for joining us this week over at Love to Create Challenges!
    Amanda LTCDT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, what a beautiful birthday card!! :) Thanks so much for dropping by my blog - so nice to see new peeps comment. Am signing up to get your posts by email - thanks and have a wonderful week!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are having Robyn's Fetish sponsor us next month and I picked this very piece to do. I am asking permission to CASE this card? You have showcased the image so beautifully. Pretty in pink and pearls, so beautiful.
    Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful paper crafts with us today at WAW. We appreciate your participation and love seeing your diverse gifts and talents.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carole, yes you have my permission, it is one of my favourites and I love using this image....love to see yours .....blessings Hilde

      Delete
  9. Oh, so pretty and feminine! Thanks for joining us at Speedy Fox & Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely...Thank you for sharing with us at Penny's, and good luck.

    Caz xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh what a gorgeous pink creation! Love the tea cup and the fabulous embellishments! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How pretty! This is really sweet, and I thank you for sharing with us in this week's challenge. I look forward to seeing more of your art shared in our challenges in the weeks ahead. You are very talented and I thank you for sharing your time and talents with us!!
    Have a blessed week,
    Karen L, Blog Owner
    Word Art Wednesday

    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - my personal blog
    I would LOVE to follow you and have you follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely creation. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
    hugs Anke

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the sparkle on your cup. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete