Saturday, 20 July 2013

A card for a friend for challenges

Hi all, this is just a fun card, with bits I had on the desk, the main focus is on the sentiment which I found on Pinterest, and all the rest is from my stash, if I can find the packet the die came in I will fill it in later...hope you like it, blessings Hilde
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Sister Act 16: Anything goes
Brown Sugar # 51: Anything goes
Hiding in my Craftroom # 107: freestyle
Penny's # 136: Use black somewhere
Paper Pretties# 267: Sentiment focus
Dutch Dare: Floral Frenzy

6 comments:

  1. So beautiful and soooo true! Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR!

    Hiding in My Craft Room
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, Hilde. Isn't it fun when you use the stuff that's on your desk? You did a great job with the blackboard look. Thanks for playing along with us at the Sister Act Challenge Blog this week.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I love it!

    Thanks for playing at Hiding in My Craft Room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one very awesome sentiment!!! Love the flowers you have added to your card!!!

    Thanks for joining us at Dutch Dare Card Challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the sentiment, very pretty. Thanks for sharing at Brown Sugar Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hilde this is gorgeous :) Thanks for playing at Hiding in my Craft Room!

    lovies, =o) kel
    HIMCR DT

    ReplyDelete