Tuesday, 11 June 2013

Envelope Card/ unusual fold for challenges


Hi there, hope you all had a great weekend, I have here one of my favourite kind of folded envelope cards, made out of a scrapbook page, cut down to 11"... It is a fun card to make. All the papers and bits are from my stash, can I can't remember where I got the die from....if I remember I will slot it into this post .......the end product is roughly a 4" square, slighly larger, you can find plenty of tutorials on youtube, the one I used was from splitcoast stampers...
Blessings Hilde

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Quirky Crafts # 12: Fold it
Paper Playtime # 12: Anything goes
Created with Love # 45: Anything goes
Marks Finest # 163 : Envelope CArd


7 comments:

  1. This is really gorgeous. Thank you for joining us for the Speedy Fox and Friends challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty thanks for joining speedy fox and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love a different fold. Love the black and white paper. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Created with Love Challenges.

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful and elegant. Love the colors! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this one, simple and very elegant but black and white always is. Thanks for joining us at Created with love challenges.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it, thanks for joining our weekly challenge at CWLC Blog.

    Chris B - DT

    ReplyDelete