Wednesday, 12 June 2013

DT project for Crafting with Dragonflies # 4 : Make a box

Hi everyone, a big thank you for entering our card challenge, one for the girls, so many entries, it was great, watch out next Wednesday when the winners will be announced.

We are already up to Challenge 4 , can you believe it?, over at
Crafting with Dragonflies
This time the Team and I are asking you to create a box, from scratch if you can...go and check out the work the Team did and check out how they did theirs..
I always like making things that are useful, none more than a pretty Tissue Box..
I got my inspiration from Stempeleinmaleins, click here
There are so many You tube videos and tutorials out there, go and find something you can do, maybe you are lucky and have a box die, so you can use it for this challenge....Looking forward to checking out your entries, our sponsors are Sassy Studios and QKR...
Hop on over to the main blog of Crafting with Dragonflies and check out the details and find out if you won something in the 100 followers giveaway....and grab the free digi...
Blessings Hilde


I used some papers from Kaisercraft, my base card is just some old Kraft cardstock I have had forever, and the Image I used is the pretty rose from QKR which matches my paper perfectly.
I also used the border punch from Martha Stewart...hope you like it...

added a crochet flower with some glitz over a doily
 
I always use Pro Markers for my colouring, and I added lots of bling and glitz to the flowers I coloured, here is a 3d bought paper rose on top of the box.
Hope you like it, now it's your turn, you have just under two weeks now to get your entry in, so hop to it.....looking forward to checking out your entries...blessings Hilde


3 comments:

  1. Love your tissue box Hilde, I have a template, but haven't got around to making one yet. The rose theme is so pretty. The embellishments are lovely, especially the crochet rose, hugs Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous idea Hilde and so practical. Beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Hilde and your coloured rose is gorgeous. I will be making this box I think. Great gift idea!

    ReplyDelete