Sunday, 30 June 2013

DT Card for the Squirrel and the Fox # 47 : Christmas in July

Hi everyone, it's the Squirrel and the Fox  time again and a great opportunity to get a head start for Christmas. Dust off those christmas papers you have been hording....I know......me too......This cute image is from the Paper Shelter (TPS)our generous sponsor..

I always use promarkers to colour my images, the papers are from my stash. I kept he card very basic..hope you like it...
Here in Australia we have a little tradition that has been going for at least 20 years now, where we celebrate ( just for fun, not seriously) Christmas in July, as July is our Winter....we might not have snow everywhere, but boy it can get cold.....often a bunch of friends get together and invade a restaurant that celebrates Christmas in July and just have some fun....you have to book though, it just has become such a popular thing to do.....
Blessings Hilde
I will be entering this card into the following challenges:

Party Time Tuesday # 126: Anything goes
Crafts and Me # 138: Anything goes
Word Art Wednesday # 86: Anything goes
Inky Chicks #7 Anything goes
Challenges 4 Everybody #23: Anything goes
Passion for Promarkers : Name that tune ( Twas the night before Christmas)

3 comments:

  1. I really like your card a lot, Hilde. It's such a blessing to have you share your art with us and I just want to thank you SO MUCH for stopping by to play along in our challenge. I look forward to seeing more of your art in our challenges. We have great prizes this week, and this week, we even have one Australian sponsor, Scripture By Design. I see that you are in Australia (is that right??) you could leave me a message at Word Art Wednesday - tell me if I'm correct that you live in Australia. We're so grateful for our international friends, and I thank you for sharing your sweet cards with us. Please stop by again soon to share more of your wonderful art with us. have a blessed week!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Hilde. I love the cute image, fabulous colouring and beautiful papers.
    Thank you for taking part in A Passion for Promarkers Challenge this week
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card. Thank you for joining in the Passion for Promarkers challenge, and good luck.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete