Sunday, 16 June 2013

DT Card for the Squirrel and the Fox # 46 : Use something Metal

Image from Beary wishes 

Hi all, hope you are all well and fighting fit....This fortnight over at the Squirrel and the Fox we are asking to add something metal to your creation. I added a cute little silver heart charm to the bow....
This gorgeous image is from our generous sponsor Beary Wishes....was so easy to colour. And if you go and check out the main blog and see how some of our DT have coloured this image in different way, just gorgeous.
Background papers and all the bits are from my stash I added part of paper doily, satin bow ( my last piece of this gorgeous ribbon, sniff), I always use promarkers for my colouring, hope you like it.
Blessings Hilde
I am also entering this card into the following challenges;
Daring Cardmakers: Flower Festival
Digi Haven : Anything goes
Sister Act Card Challenge : #11 Anything goes

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and thanks for making me feel so welcome hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card and I love that bow! Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven for our 1 Yr. Anniversary challenge.

    ReplyDelete