Saturday, 1 June 2013

DT card for SAS4Kids : Anything goes for kids

Image from Fred she said : Poppies - Digistamp
Crackerbox palace: Peakaboo Cat- real stamp

Hi everyone, you guessed it, it's SAS4Kids time again, and this is so easy,
it is
Anything goes for Kids...
Card 1: I chose the poppy image, this would be for a child to give to an older person, or an older child. I know many kids that love flowers, and my daughter used to hate it if I gave her something babyish when she was 11 and 12 years old.....She was so desperatly wanted to be older...She will be 18 this year, sniff...
Papers are from my stash, I always use promarkers for my colouring, lots of bling, and the flowers are metal and have a small brad centre...Hope you like it..
Card 2: I used papers from my stash and I overstamped it with a damask stamp in brown, I just think this gorgeous peekaboo cat is the cutest stamp ever...... I coloured her eye in blue and added some glitz, twine for accent...hope you like it...
Blessings Hilde

I will also be entering the cards into the following challenges:

Card 1: 
Happy Campers # 17: Use Metal (the little flowers are metal with a metal brad)
 Lia Stampz # 42: Add a flowers
Challenges4Everybody# 21: Anything goes
Paper Creators # 9: Anything goes

Card 2: 
 Word Art Wednesday: Anyting goes
Totally Papercrafts # 169: Anything goes
Paperminutes # 271: Cats
Addicted to Stamps# 47: Make your mark
 Card Makin Mamas# 70: Use rubberstamps
Glitter n Sparkle# 34: Birthdays



10 comments:

  1. The first card is SO elegant and delightful, and the second card is just ADORABLE. What incredible talent God has given you, and I'm so blessed that you share your art with us by participating in our challenges. I am blessed to see your work and I thank you for sharing. Have a great week, and please stop back by again soon - I look forward to seeing more of your wonderful work.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful creation...Beautiful coloured and great choice of papers..... Thank you for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle this week. Shelly DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the card with the cat! The image is really cute and the colors are great, there's a vintage-feel to the card I really like. Thanks for joining us at ATSM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful cards! That second card is so fabulous. What a great idea! And your poppies look great on card 1. TFS!


    I saw you at WAW. Come and see what I've done lately.
    kren@
    http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think both cards are wonderful. You do beautiful work. I like the colors and layouts are very interesting.
    Thank you for using the cat image you made him look very cute.
    Vicky Briggs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both of these cards but especially that 2nd one. That peeking cat is adorable.

    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the peeking cat! I have never seen anything like that! I really like the way you did the torn paper too.Thanks for joining us at ATSM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for showing your beautiful cat for paperminutes. Hugs mamapia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Hilde! Such fabulous cards! The poppies are beautiful, and coloured so well! I also love that wonderful cat image...and I'm not even a cat person! lol Thanks so much for joining us at Lia Stampz!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning, Thanks for playing along in the CMM rubber stamp challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete