Saturday, 15 June 2013

DT card for Gingerloft: Tie a yellow ribbon

Hi everyone, hope you all had a great week, well it's Gingerloft time again, and this fortnight we are asking you to : Tie a yellow ribbon...
Looking forward to seeing how you would interpret this one;...
I used papers, flowers, glitz and ribbon from my stash, I always use pro markers for my colouring, and 'added' the torn paper look to the image by using a brown pro marker and drawing the jagged edge around the image....
Blessings Hilde

I am also entering this card into the following challenges:
Crafty Ribbons  #48 :Anything with ribbons
Alphabet Challenge: I for Image
Charisma Cardz # 23: Digis only

3 comments:

  1. beautiful card! thanks for joining in this week at Charisma! Gemma :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Hilde, a lovely little scene!

    Thank you for joining the challenge at the Alphabet Challenge Blog!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete