Sunday, 2 June 2013

DT Card for Gingerloft : Critters by the Sea

Hi everyone, it's Gingerloft time again. Gingerloft we have a challenge every two weeks, and boy do those two weeks fly by quickly...
and as allways you get to chose 3 images from the store if you win.

I tried something new, well new to me, I have only done one scrapbook page in the digital and this card which I experimented with first. I used background paper from Raspberry Road from their beach collection, and so are the other elements such as the boat, netting compass etc. The fish on the left is a button, and on the right I painted over the fish with liquid pearls. The pearls on the right are 3d and I stuck on different sizes... The jumping dolphins are from Gingerloft and is a digital stamps which I was able to fit in with it... The setting on my printer also allowed me to print off with a stripe on the digi background, don't ask me how I did, because I don't know...lol. I fluked it once again....half my digital experiments are just that, ( more happy accidents than anything else)
So a fully digital designed card front, which I adhered to white cardstock.....
Hope you like it and I hope this encourages you to experiment a little as well...
Give it a go....
Blessings Hilde

I am also entering this card into the following challenges;

Crazy 4Challenges # 188: Summer Insperation ( Boat stuff always reminds me of Summer)
Allways something# 55: Ab in den Urlaub/ Holiday ( on a boat)
CRAFT # 209: Fathersday or Male
Brown Sugar # 44: Masculine Birthday
Eureka Stamps # 41: The great outdoors
Songbird  #21: All creatures


12 comments:

  1. Wow. Great card. Thanks for playing along with us at Brown Sugar. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sehr schön. Gefällt mir sehr gut. Urlaub auf dem Boot würde mir auch gefallen. Danke für Deine Teilnahme an der ASC-Challenge.
    Liebe Grüße
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card, thanks for sharing your creation with us at CRAFT x carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just fabulous! I love this one! Thanks for sharing it with us at Songbird Challenges!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow you did really good with your 1st time!!! Great combination of the images.

    Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card!

    Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your card! Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, die ist wirklich genial geworden, die Gestaltung ist einach der Hammer.

    Danke für Deine Teilnahme bei ASC.

    LG Andra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card and image, thanks for sharing.

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks fabulous Hilde - definitely not fluke! A great card in fact!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, you can do some amazing things with a computer. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card, thanks for sharing it with us in the brown sugar challenge. Karen

    ReplyDelete