Wednesday, 26 June 2013

DT Card for Crafting with Dragonflies # 5 : Vintage card with layers and lace

Hi all, amazingly we are already up to challenge # 5 and this fortnight it's a card challenge. So over at the Crafting with Dragonflies blog we are asking you to create a
Vintage style card, with layers and lace.
Our very generous sponsors this week are ADFD and Eureak stamps.
I fell in love with image the moment I saw it. It's an image from ADFD.
I used my Graphic 45 secret garden papers, and let me tell you hurt to cut into them...lol...you know what I mean, but might as well use them, no point hanging on to them forever...
The lace is actually a piece of real cotton lace, paper doily, the rest is from my stash,and I always use promarkers for my colouring....and a quickutz die for the scroll.
Now it;s your turn, let me see your interpretation of Vintage....
Blessings Hilde
I am also entering this card into the following challenges:

Kaboodle Doodles # 177: Pastels
Through the craftroom door : Anything goes
 Crafty Sentiments: Girl Power
Sentimental Sundays # 160: For the girls
That craft place: Flowers
Pile it on#25: Vintage or shabby
 Pause Dream enjoy# 13: Anything goes
Platypus Creek # 35: Anything goes


13 comments:

  1. Such a pretty image and I just love your cotton lace! Very pretty papers, I can see why you've been hanging onto them. And the colors of your flowers work so well on your card.
    {Hugs} Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilde, this card looks spectacular. I love the way you have coloured her up, and the gentleness of it all. Your lace is luscious and your rose is spectacular - did you make that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilde love the image which you've colored so beautifully! Love the papers, lace and roses too! Thanks for joining us this week at Through The Craftroom Door and good luck!
    Kathi
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilde - you make some beautiful cards and this is one of them. Everything about this card has that WOW factor. Beautifully layed out in every way. Funny when we have gorgeous paper we are scared to cut it and then we say Why did I buy it if not to use it - but it still hurts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hilde, the image is lovely, so romantic, and you have teamed her up with some beautiful layers. I always hate to cut into my treasured paper as well.The doily and lace work so well with the theme, hugs, Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, thank you for joining us over at Kaboodle Doodles this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty lovely creation. Love the image too.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely card!!! love the coloring and image! thanks for joining us at kaboodle doodles

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is so pretty well done .
    Thank you for joining us at Through The Craftroom Door Challenge this time and GOOD LUCK.
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! Thanks for playing at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning creation. This is one of my very favorite images and you have colored it so beautifully! Thanks so much for playing along this week at Crafty Sentiments. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I simply love this, it's so pretty and sweet! Thank you for joining us this week at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge! I hope you play along again soon!

    Jackie, Crafty Sentiments Designs DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a LOVELY card!!!
    Thank You for joining us last week at PIO!!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete