Thursday, 20 June 2013

Baby Card for challenges

Hi everyone, I had a go at making a Baby Card with some non traditonal colours, hope you like it.
I used papers from my stash, some embossings, onesie die cut, some bling, crochet flower, and some liquid pearls...blessings Hilde

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

LEJ Designs ; Add some texture
Creative Inspirations # 219: New Baby
Whiff of Joy # 157: Card for a baby
Lia Stampz # 43: anything goes
Hiding in my Craftroom # 102:  Die Cuts

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous hun....:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super baby card well done .
    Thank you for joining us for our Through The Craftroom Door Challenge this time and GOOD LUCK.
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so sweet, Hilde! The onesie is so cute on that embossed background! I really like the layered flowers too! Thank you for joining us at Lia Stampz!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a unique and different baby card with really wonderful colour mix! I adore that baby grow and the embossed panel behind.

    Thank you so much for entering challenge #58 'add some texture' over on the LEJ Designs Challenge Blog. I really hope you will join us for more of our future weekly challenges....

    Hugs Lisa xxxx LEJ DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun and adorable baby Card. Thank you for sharing with TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw that is such a sweet little card! Thanks for playing along at Lia Stampz!

    ReplyDelete