Tuesday, 7 May 2013

Criss Cross Card for challenges



Hi all, hope you are enjoying your week so far.... Well the excitement from the opening of the new Crafting with Dragonflies blog has subsided just a little, long enough for me to create some new cards. Now this is a little out of the ordinary for me, this is a criss cross card, and I got my inspiration from Bev Rochester click here for the you tube inspirations
I have been hording this amazing paper pack 8' x 8 " from graphics 45 for ages now, and thought it was high time I used some of it....just tooo precious, and here in Australia extremely expensive...maybe that's why, lol. 
I love Sunflowers don't you? so bright , happy and cheery...
I pared it with the beautiful dark reds, and gold patterns, and made a double sided pull out tag and a large bow...finshed it's a substantial 15 x 15 cm .
The punches for the flowers are all from EK success, top note die.
Blessings Hilde

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

 LEJ Designs# 52: Summers coming
Clear it out: 2 or more patternend paper
Lady Anne's : Anything goes
One Stop craft shop # 227: Flower Power
Hiding in my craft room# 96: Main colours deep red and yellow

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I love the deep, rich colours of the paper. the sunflowers are fantastic I Love them too they are such a "happy" flower and the Graph 45 paper frames them so well. Thanks for joining us at Clear it Out for the Mother's Day challenge using two or more papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Love the colors and your designer paper is beautiful! Thanks for joining us for Through the Craftroom Door Challenge. :-) We hope you will come back for the next challenge. ~Candy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the warmth of this card, very nice. Thanks so much for joining us at the Clear it Out Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining in the LEJ Designs Challenge #52 'Summers Coming'...
    This is lovely. I love the wonderful sunflowers and the colours. It looks summery due to the flowers but the deep rich colours work so well.
    I hope you will join us again for our future weekly challenges over on the LEJ Designs Challenge Blog. We always have wonderful digi images and prized to be won.

    Hugs Lisa xxxxxx LEJ DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful vibrant card, love those sunflowers. Thanks for joining us over at LEJ Designs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Helloooooooo! This is an adorable card... I love the colors you chose! Thanks for playing along with us at Hiding in My Craft Room!

    lovies =o) kel
    HIMCR DT
    http://scrap-photograffs.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and great fold! =)
    Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Hugs, Elenor DT

    Cards by Lady Anne

    Lady Anne's Challenge
    Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge
    Lady Anne's: NanaVic's Challenge

    ReplyDelete